The contest guidelines are simple: Create and cook a healthy and tasty recipe in one of three categories - breakfast entree, lunch entree or dessert & snack. To enter, just bring your delicious dish to the qualifying round.
- Friday, Nov. 8, 2 to 5 pm in the Grove
- Saturday, Nov. 9, 10 am to 2 pm in the Grove
In the final round your recipe will be prepared by the cafeteria staff in the Grove. Free samples will be available for the entire campus to vote on. Each category will have its own day of tasting.
- Monday, Nov. 18 - breakfast entree
- Tuesday, Nov. 19 - lunch entree
- Wednesday, Nov. 20 - dessert & snack
- Ease of preparation for cooking in mass quantities
- Preparation time
- Is your meal a sit-down or on-the-go meal
- Dishes should be fully prepared at home. You will not have access to the cafeteria.