On Monday, Jan. 6, 2014, students who have any outstanding fee balances will be dropped from all classes at midnight for non-payment of outstanding fees.
Beginning Tuesday, Jan. 7, students will be dropped at midnight the day following their registration for non-payment of fees.
If you need assistance in paying your fees, you are encouraged to:
- enroll in an inexpensive payment plan via WebSMART by 8:00 p.m. on January 6.
- complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as possible. A minimum of five (5) business days processing time is required to ensure receipt of the FAFSA to prevent your drop for non-payment (school code required: 006973 Cañada).
- If you are an AB540 student and unbale to complete a FAFSA due to your citizenship status, complete the 2013-14 California Dream Act Application as soon as possible. A minimum of five business days processing time is required to ensure receipt of the Dream Application to prvent your drop for non-payment (school code required: 006973 Cañada).
- complete the Board of Governors Fee Waiver via WebSMART.
- Have fees paid by a third party (i.e. Dept. of Rehab, Scholarship, WIA, etc.).
- If you still need financial assistance after exhausting all options listed above, please contact the Vice President of Student Services.