On Friday, April 14, the campus will shut down at Noon because the main water line to the campus will be turned off. This means all operations shut down, and employees and students leave campus. Employees are not required to use sick or vacation time.
All campus restrooms will not be operational. Mobile restrooms and sinks will be available in the following locations:
· North campus (near Buildings 22 and 17): 4 mobile restrooms and 1 mobile sink
· East campus (Lot 2): 2 mobile restrooms and 1 mobile sink
· Southeast campus (Tennis Courts): 1 mobile restroom and 1 mobile sink
· Southwest campus (Facilities Maintenance Center): 1 mobile restroom and 1 mobile sink
· West campus: (Lot 4): 6 mobile restrooms and 1 mobile sink
· Cañada Vista: 4 mobile restrooms and 1 mobile sink
Below is a map indicating mobile restroom and sink locations.
We anticipate water restoration to the campus and Vista residents Friday evening, and the campus will resume regular operations for Saturday. Once water is restored, we will send another message to the campus as well as an AlertU message. If you are not yet signed up for AlertU and would like to, please click here to sign up.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.